BleepBleeps is a modern answer to parenting, embracing technology and bringing current outdated FM devices into the 21st century. From conception, to birth, to child care, BleepBleeps allow you to monitor a family of devices from a central hub - your phone! In partnership with BleepBleeps, MyMiniFactory is launching an accessoriers design competition for BleepBleeps debut product, the Sammy Screamer motion alarm!
This competition is about innovative, forward thinking accessories for the first of their range of products to be launched, the Sammy Screamer motion alarm. Keep an eye on your stuff, stick Sammy on the things you want to keep an eye on and she’ll let you know if they move. Baby’s buggies and strollers, doors, windows and cupboards, handbags and rucksacks, laptops or even the cookie jar!
From wall mounts, to stands, to hanging hook attachments, there are so many functionalities to add. Why not create a fun looking character for Sammy to sit in whilst on guard, or a hidden compartment to catch would be thieves unaware!
We are looking for fun and creative designs, so you don't need to focus on just the functional, use your imagination and go wild!
You can dowload the STL template for Sammy Screamer here for you to base your design around, allowing you to ensure your accessory fits perfectly into place! Check out some of the below 3D printables for inspiration!
• Submit your design files using the green "submit your design" button at the bottom of the page.
• You can submit as many entries as you like - as long as it is your own, original work.
• If your design is in multiple parts, please make sure you submit all parts (as STLs) zipped up with assembly instructions or diagrams of how they fit together.
• If you have any special instructions for your design, please indicate these in the description box.
Check out this blog post for design tips for 3D printing. There are no specific restrictions, we only ask that your design in STL format (zipped up if there are multipled parts). If you have any other questions about creating your design or the process in general then email us: email@example.com
• Submissions Open: 24 November 2015
• Submissions Close: 11th December 2015
• Voting Starts: 4th January 2016
• Winners Announced: January 13th 2016
• All entries that meet the requirements will be hosted on MyMiniFactory.com.
• The top 3 designs with the most downloads will win a Sammy Screamer
• Designs will go live as they are validated by the MMF team.
• All STL files will be made available to the public to download for free.
• All design entries to this competition will uploaded under creative commons. Any design submitted monetized commercially by BleepBleeps will be attributed back to the designer who will be compensated accordingly (by 20%).